What is the libVOTable library ?
- The libVOTable Library is a free C VOTable parser. It provides simple functions to manage memory, it parses VOTable format elements and uses the results in your own C code.
- It is a UNIX portable library, packaged with autoconf/automake. It should compile on any UNIX-like operating systems as well.
- It only depends on libxml2 library
- It is safe memory
- It has been specially designed to parse large catalogs
- It is under GPL licence
What's new ?
- 08/04/2005 : A little memory allocation bug was fixed
- 14/02/2005 : Extract_VO_TableData function returns the number of records
- 12/05/2005 : bug fixed : access to table's element not allocate in memory (Thanks to Jamie Stevens)
The autoconfigurable source archive is available below.
libVOTable user's guide
(PDF, 238.8 kb)